Donald L. Smith Research Grant
1. Evan Jones, Colorado School of Mines, Characterizing the Response of Fluvial Systems to Extreme Early Eocene Global Warming Events: A Petrographic Analysis of the Wasatch and Green River Formations, Uinta Basin Utah.
Edwin D. McKee Grant:
1. Kellie Kerner, New Mexico Tech, Relationship of Sedimentary Facies to Architecture of Faulted Nonconformitiesw: Implications for Induced Seismicity
2. Preston Scott Cook, Brigham Young University, Detailed facies analysis and sequence stratigraphic framework for the Preuss Sandstone in Wyoming, Utah and Idaho
Fluvial Sedimentology Award:
1. Jianqiao Wang, Colorado School of Mines, Fluvial megafans, their facies, architecture and reservoir prediction
2. Natalie Hollis, Idaho State University, Tracing the Stansbury Uplift with Detrital Zircon Signatures